Friday, May 16, 2014

My story is on…!

My story is on…!

Once upon a time I was alone…
Busy in my world of flowers and stone
My dreams were just dreams without any future in sight
My days were just days, which turned into night
And my wishes were wishes that rarely came true
Excitement was a feeling that I barely knew

One evening I met you at a coffee day…
And the story began and it’s on and I have to say
You came and melted my heart
In a thousand different ways, made my heart beat
Made me feel more loved than I'd ever felt
And I loved the way my life was dealt
I was happier than I'd ever dreamed, in ways many
You are a dream come true in my life’s journey
You were and are a bundle of surprises
Packed with gifts and prizes
The love and understanding you bestow
Is something, I have searched till now
I used wake up because I had to,
I had nothing to look forward to
And I slept because I had to dream a new life
Now that you have woken me up, no strife
I can’t sleep for my dream has come true
And my dream is you…and only you
You are truly God’s package of love, hope and dream
My dream, always and forever in life’s stream
You are the answer to prayers and tears
My angel, the one I have waited for all these years.
It’s a blessing to have you beside me
Through the good and rough sea
I love the way God has written my story
And really happy the story is on…!



No comments:

Post a Comment