Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Girl - Diana Jasmine Fernandes

Last week I spent a sun-kissed morning on the extreme point of my country Cape Comorin with my lifelong friend Diana Jasmine Fernandes


We broke our fast, we talked and we walked in the ocean breeze...
But there was one moment in particular, as she pointed to a sign board of history about Kanyakumari, that I realized:
I'm in love with this woman again.
Not only the romantic type of love - that's something only we humans usually do :-)
But rather, the kind of love you feel when you sense a deep vibrational alignment with someone.
You see for years now, Diana has had only loving things to say and think about me...
She jumps out of bed every morning expressing her gratitude for me…
She even picks her movies, music, books and friends based on what they have to say about me!
She is one of those 'Abundant People' who makes it easy for me to lavish her with the best things in life.
So that's exactly what I do.
With all my might, I channel waves of love, abundance, opportunities, success and "lucky" coincidences into Diana’s life...
And I relish every second of it!


I have so much to give!
So before the sun set on that day, I asked her:
How much you love me? And she said with arms open..this much…!
Tears of happiness rolled down my cheek and she didn’t notice..!


No comments:

Post a Comment