Wednesday, January 15, 2014

YOU and I
I know you remember the day I met you

Wanna feel the feelings I felt that day..?
You just froze me in place the first time I saw you,
You were behind me, almost trying to scare me
You were mine in seconds
My feelings for you are deep and my soul full of many passions

And the sole reason is you
Lot of stories, in my mind about the first moment I met you
My ego was defeated by your smile
And your smile was warm and touched my heart
There is something attractive in your laugh too
It’s contagious and warms every corner of my soul
I felt fully connected after that first meet
You have a grip on me… Even if I try and shake it
You already have a hold on my heart and mind
I loved the voice and it was as resonant as a bass guitar
I feel your voice throughout my heart

Your voice transport me to a different world
It is magical and ever soothing
I had no plan to fall in love before I saw your smile
I tried to hear the thoughts of my mind but my heart overpowered
Loved the way you smiled, walked, and (hardly) talked.
The fragrance of your being engulfed me
I felt the essence of who you are
I wanted more… wanted a yes from you then and there!

But I was afraid, and respect and care for you
I knew everything will be alright because I already had loved you.
Just a month in love and we have so many adventures (simple acts).
Now that I know I need you and you can’t live without me
A new, never-told love story has begun
We aren’t in limbo, afraid of what we feel and what we want
You are my true soul mate.
Everything you are has already changed the way I feel about love
I want to lose myself in your love to find a life
My mind is busy with dreams only of you and I




No comments:

Post a Comment