Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Month’s Mind


Jacky where are you..? There is so much I wish to say, I think about you every day. I miss your laugh, I miss your smile…neither lost nor forgotten....I imagine them often. It just doesn't seem real that you're not around…I still look for you when I'm in my car driving down to my hometown...I can never forget that Saturday evening (20th June,2015) when I made the last call to you…You and I spoke of life and a few plans for life….oozing out life and confidence. But God had a better plan the very next day early morning. I was late to reach but you were early to reach Him before time…Today I know that you are away for one month and never to return...I still wait for you whenever I get into my room…whenever I take my car out for a drive…Jacky where are you..?


It’s been a month since you are away…! Bless us with love for one day we all will see you above.

No comments:

Post a Comment