Saturday, April 19, 2008

Let Happiness hug me today


HUG with LOVE

I need a hug today just to admire me
I need a hug today just to adore me
I need a hug today just to adjust me
I need a hug today just to assure me
Your touch can soothe my mind
Your presence can reassure me
Your sweet words can again bind
If only truly you love me as I love thee
I need a hug today just to belittle me
I need a hug today just to bear me
I need a hug today just to break me
I need a hug today just to befriend me
I love you really truly madly
Cheat me, hurt me, and mar me
Do whatever you like, only
If you love me truly and truly
I need a hug today just to console me
I need a hug today just to conquer me
I need a hug today just to convince me
I need a hug today just to confront me
You have stolen the peace within
Just to restore with an everlasting one
You have broken my heart within
Just to remind my mind of your true love
I need a hug today just to meet me
I need a hug today just to make me
I need a hug today just to mesmerize me
I need a hug today just to match me
I never allowed anyone to know me
I never craved for anyone’s company
I never longed for any love anytime
But you have won me over entirely
I need a hug today just to trust me
I need a hug today just to treat me
I need a hug today just to tempt me
I need a hug today just to torment me
You have filled joy in my routine
You have fascinated my whole being
You have fastened my wandering mind
As I have fallen to lift you up with love
I need a hug today just to feel me
I need a hug today just to fail me
I need a hug today just to face me
I need a hug today just to fathom me
I have found my lost self in thee
I have found life in thy friendship
I have found a friend for life
So I need a hug today…and I need it today
There is no tomorrow in my life
Say something today with love
If there is tomorrow I may not be there for you
Love me truly today if only you love