Saturday, April 19, 2008

True lies





True lies

I did not believe what my eyes told
I know they show nothing but limitation
I ignored my mind, rejected my reason time and again
For I know I can never love thee if I follow the reason
I looked with my understanding
I found nothing understandable
I know your eyes don’t lie even if they want to lie
Yet I favored my heart always and killed my reason
I brutally butchered my conscience
Just to love you beyond everything
I ignored the people who truly loved me cared for me
And was busy proving my truelove to you day and night
Though you were wrong in all that you did
I bribed my own self to see you always right
I challenged God the true love in proving my love to you
I dethroned Him and crowned you as my God, as my love
All my truths have become lies and your lies truth
And I have lost my self in making your lies true
No one will love thee not even God if you do not love yourself
You can cheat all even God but you can never cheat yourself