Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Gift of my Life

The Gift of my Life

My girl has laughter and smile
She warms my very being all the while
Her presence lifts My spirit
She is mine forever, I can’t forget

She is full of compassion, caring and rare
She make me to grow and share
My soul soars like an eagle in the right way
She is mine forever, come what may

She has such passion and desire
More powerful than anything I've ever known
In life I would never retire
She is just mine and my own

She is all love and warmth
Her voice takes my breath away
My heart swells with emotion, in heaven seventh
She is mine, can’t lose her sway

She is friendship and understanding
So pure and good, loving and caring
My whole being craves for her smile
For it makes me walk the extra mile

She is wonderful and God’s gift
She came while I was not expecting
She brought me so much joy and life itself
I will never lose, for I do not like repenting