Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Without You

Without You

I shall wipe away the tears
Pushing aside all my fears I did love you truly and madly
But you forgot me very badly
I held you close to my heart
Every moment my love you forgot
I shall hold my little head high
Let me reach for the sky
End of a road is not life’s end
Yet its crucifixion: the betrayal of a friend.

Let God bless and let it rain
That would wash away the pain
I was hurt and hurt but not like this
I feel life is enough, death: let me kiss
I did love you and it happened so fast
You never loved and it could never last
true love was not true enough
With out you life seems tough

The feelings were really strong
But somehow wrong and everything wrong
Now that you are gone and I moan
How shall I carry on, pain creeps in on and on
You have striped my naked heart
And it would never make a fresh start
Without you I need to chase my dream
How shall I? For you are my dream’s cream
Now that you betray me time and again
Calm, composed and normal how shall I remain?
I have to hold my little head high
Without your aid to reach for the sky