Friday, November 20, 2009

Why deny me a chance...?





Why deny me a Chance…?

It isn’t fair, if you deny me a Chance….
A chance to relive, a chance to turn back time
A chance to change a single slice of my past
A chance to have a moment with you
A moment that I could hold it close forever,
A moment that would always last
Why deny me a chance then…?

I would die to live it, I would do it in your favor
Just a moment, then I would go on my own crazy way
For you are not destined to be mine,
Even you wouldn’t stay
But God would not deny me that moment
A moment in your life, a moment to be thine.
Why deny me a chance then…?

It isn’t fair, for you to go ahead in life
Without honoring my request
In my heart I'm building a little library,
With your words, words that made me
The words that you used to greet me
Would you just let them die away..?
Why deny me a chance then…?

I would die one day as you think
You memories would see no death
Why would you let me go without..?
My little library would remind me of you
Here or there…I'll never ever forget you
No one would want to lose such a soul
Why deny me a chance then…?