Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am lost


I am lost…!
I just can not believe
That you are the reason
I just can not digest
That you cheat me like this
I'm-tired of being what you want me to be
Still…believe me… not tired of loving thee
Don’t know why I feel
Why I feel like this
Feeling so faithless and deceived
Lost-under the banner of Friendship
Don't know what you're thinking of me
I doubt…what am I to you?
Put-under the pressure…to love you?
Making you to walk in my shoe?
Teaching you to love…the beloved?
I am lost for you have lost me!
Loved ones become lost ones?
I think I was always last to be loved!
After all, I was the last option
Every step that I took to love you
Seems now is a mistake
I wonder... my heart… love can break!
I’ve become so numb
Just because I can not believe that you hurt me
Every second that I spent for you
Reminds me to go back to you
If you had really looked into my eyes
You would have seen what you mean to me
Now its up to you make me or mar me
I have really lost…I have lost all that I have
All the dreams…aspirations…thoughts…feelings and mind
I wonder now…how you will get me back.
How will you console me?
How will you tell me that you love me truly?
God was a failure in me to tell you that I love thee
I pity God… Let him inspire you himself…
Let him love thee….to love me…
I will stop to love you….only if…
Only if God stops, to love you my angel
I will love thee even if GOD fails…
This is my promise… and I pay the price of my life to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment