Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I feel

I feel…..

I feel lost…when you are away
I feel lost....as I lose thy sway
I know not what is to be loved and be lonely
As I loved truly…and I still…really

Now I know what is to be forlorn
For l loved thee and thy presence
I feel lost now as you are far away
I feel lost…as I lose my way….

I was tired of being what you wanted me to be
I thought being so, I could win you
You just went on with your ways…
Not reciprocating my love…you just went on and on

All I did was more like me and less like you
You just could not digest my love… rare
I was, just like the way you wanted me to be
You just would not mind my care

So I tried to express myself in my own way
Yet you just remembered to forget me…just like clay
I tried all the simple ways on earth
Still I doubt was any dearth…?

I know you are just-like-me
With someone who just seem to show care
I tried to be just like others
But I was the loser…in all the games

I thought my heart could never break
Now I know that's one big mistake
Everything on my way I take
Just to please my love…love’s sake

I refused to give up, I refuse to give in
You were everything and you are…
I will never give up my love sublime
Though you hurt me every time

I may end up failing too…just like you
Though I feel my love is true
But I promise… swear by me
Till I breathe…I will love thee

No comments:

Post a Comment