Friday, September 21, 2007

I know I hurt you my dear


I know I hurt you my dear

I feel low just because…
I'm not like the way you are
As many things I wished to do…didn’t
But I continue learning
I never meant to hurt you
And I knew it would hurt you
Yet I did… I know not what to do…
Know not why I do…so helpless
But I love thee truly …selfless

I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I'm really sorry that I hurt you
It was something I lived with everyday
I did love you… yet I hurt you
I wish that I could take it all away
All the pain I put you through
I will never hurt you again
I will never make you drop a tear
Now I need you to hear
I've found myself in you

I have fallen in love to rise in life
You knew me through and through
Yet one side of me you didn't know
I hurt you not because I wanted to
I ignored you not becoz I wished to
All I did because I loved you…..

No comments:

Post a Comment