Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I believe




I believe


I waited and waited
For somebody who was never mine
Now I know it was worth waiting
For I realized thou art mine
Now I believe in love
For I believe in thee

It’s you who made me believe
Made me believe in love,
I used to mull over death meanwhile
But your love made me believe in life
Sometimes it’s hard to put feelings into words
It was a tacit relationship I shared with you

Every single minute I missed you
It was a pain for no gain then
Yet I was happy with my half
Life was happy sad, missing you often
Now that you know my craze
I feel I need my better half

Missing you more with every passing day
For a part of my being is in you
I do not want to miss myself when you aren’t around
I would never allow any opportunity to vanish
Without you tasting my love sublime
Give me my part and let me live again

Missing you makes me so complete
It’s because I find in you all that I miss in me
Its was apt for God to keep my love in you
I would never let you go, if you do not want to go
For the world should never question God’s approach
You are destined to be mine at least for a moment, if not life time