Monday, June 8, 2009

If you want me to be honest...



If you want me to be honest...

If you want me to be honest
I will tell you the truth
I am falling in love with you.
When I see your eyes
I lose my entire ego, falling at thy feet
I beg to bless me with thy eyes
When I see that angelic smile on thy face
I fall on my knees to smile upon me
And bless me with gift of love
I don't want to scare you
I don’t dare to change what you have
Yet plead for thy care
Life journey started with you as friend
I could always talk to you
I could always walk with you
You would always have my care
But lately I felt something new and nice
To be truthful and to say if I dare
It’s your love, full of life and spice
I am not late in letting you know
I have, I’ve tried telling you many a time
Not by words but through many other things
Awaiting for the reciprocation which you never gave
I have liked you before but not like this
You always being beside, is like a never ending kiss.
I did feel safe to express my feelings
But it was your happiness that I sought
I always felt blue but that was until the day I saw you
Once you entered my world everything was new
Now that you know my love for you
I have nothing to express but be what you want me to be
Now I see you in a way I never saw you before
I feel you now in manner that I haven’t felt anyone
You have become a part of me
Yet I may not see you standing next to me
Let me say it again heed my voice
I have fallen in love with you
Would you help me again
To rise up and walk with you..?