Friday, June 5, 2009

You are my Happiness


You are my Happiness

They say happiness can not be seen it’s true.
I shut my eyes to see you
I see my happiness when you care
Its true love that I share
You are beautiful and wonderful
But, for me, it’s my love makes you beautiful
My love will stay unlike the beauty

What good if I grow big enough…
And can not be small when I want to be?
What if am mature and tough
And can not be childish when I need to be?
You transform me and keep me human
You inspire and refresh me my woman
Your presence makes life lively

I want to be all that you want
Not because you are all that I want
In you I found all that I missed in life
Discovery of happiness is late from my part
But thank goodness for I have discovered my heart
It’s you, who makes feel what I am
You are my life and happiness